Good property management companies are not the same a great property management companies. Do not settle for good. Things to consider when looking for great.
“Good is the enemy of great.” – Jim Collins
I turn down a lot of business. Sometimes this is painful, but I know it’s the right thing to do. HighPoint Property Management is in this for the long haul. That means choosing clients wisely. Many property management companies mistakenly take on anything. It’s like picking any person from match.com just to have a date for the weekend. Not good.
When you consider hiring a property manager, do you look for good or great?
Do not settle for the cheapest company. You get what you pay for as the saying goes. Do not pick the fastest growing company in town. How does that help you? Do not pick the largest company in town. If you do, you become a number, not necessarily a client.
These traits make HighPoint great, while others, often copying us, they usually fall under the “good” category.
- Integrity. Treat others how you want to be treated. This one is a given in the property management world or any world for that matter.
- Fair pricing for the value we create for our clients. We are the Nordstrom of property management, not the Walmart. No offense, as my daughter says to me often.
- Responsiveness. Always a tough one when growing too fast. However, we strive for greatness as this is essential for staying at the top.
- Teamwork. Hands down HighPoint Property Management has the best property management team in Denver. Are licensed agents are experienced and dedicated.
- Local. We are not a franchise. We are not owned by a private equity firm located out of state. And we don’t use celebrity endorsement, God forbid.
Contact HighPoint Property Management and take your Denver rental property from good to great today. https://highpointpm.com